PEACE FOR THE HOLIDAZE: Get Organized to Bring Back the Joy!
Feeling anything but jolly about the upcoming season? Certified Professional Organizer® and Woman’s Day Contributing Editor Lorie Marrero helps you learn how to make some lists (and check them twice) so that you can keep the jingle in your bells.
This class lasts 1.5 hours, including time for Q&A and comments. (If you can’t attend live, you can watch the recording at your leisure, but only showing up live for the class will qualify you for drawings for our “door prizes.”)
We’ll cover practical tips and strategies for:
- Gifts and Wrapping
- Holiday cards… and more!
Register for just $24, about the price of one fruitcake… and you’ll receive:
- The live, interactive class itself, you get to choose the date…
- Saturday Nov 12th at 10AM CST
- Thursday December 1st at 8PM CST
(Recordings of either of these are provided if you can’t attend live, plus October’s recording is already available NOW)
- Companion handouts and checklists
- Access to our portal for the class recording and handouts through the season
Ability to interact with other class members in our ongoing private portal discussions to exchange ideas and help each other
- Practical gift ideas (not spammy promotional stuff, really cool actual gift ideas for real people!)
Our exclusive ongoing reminders through the season to prompt you for gift mailing deadlines, menu planning and guest considerations, gift purchasing and wrapping goals, and everything you need to stay on top of doing!
- PEACE OF MIND… (and prizes and surprises too!)